Customer value with
Manage what matters: real estate, work environments, construction projects and the cost of space. Our methods foster a systematic approach and predictability.
The HAAHTELA Method (HAAHTELA-malli™) involves developing real estate and construction economics applications based on proprietary research. All of our software solutions are designed to be user-friendly, with Haahtela also providing support training in their use as necessary.
- Haahtela software solutions
- Real Estate Information Management (Kiinteistötieto™)
- Real Estate and Inventory Register (Kohde- ja esinerekisteri™)
- TAKU® Cost Estimation (Kustannustieto TAKU®)
- Project and Contract Management (Rakennuttamistieto™)
WOP® workplace planning is a service package developed by Haahtela for users and co-owners of premises. We help organisations gain a comprehensive idea of the space requirements that support their strategy, identifying various implementation options and their cost impacts.
- Benefits of the Haahtela WOP® workplace planning service
- Supports the business objectives of organisations
- Achieves reduced facility expenses
- Helps in implementing changes
- Promotes the establishment of a new operating culture
- Promotes staff engagement and well-being